In this post, I’ll add links to documentation generated with appledoc 2.0 in time. The post will be updated accordingly.
Here are examples of appledoc 2.0 generated output:
- 2010/10/22: An example of a class generated with appledoc 2 – link.
- 2010/11/19: Cleaned up documentation for a single class – link.
- 2010/11/25: Finally creating index file; this is one of the first complete documentations of appledoc source code – link.
- 2010/12/17: Merging categories, handling footer and lots of cleanup, almost ready – link.
- 2010/12/21: Cleaned up HTML, so <code> sections are now handled better. – link. Take a look at [GBOutputGenerator copyTemplateFilesToOutputPath:], end of the second paragraph of discussion section and compare with previous.
- 2011/01/17: Released 2.0! The main visible thing is all whitespace is now preserved! – link.
- 2011/01/31: Thanks to BloodDragon, the documentation now sports Table of Contents and jump to combo box! – link.
We’ll update this post with new examples as we progress with the development.